- 12 Large Tuscan Kale Leaves, rinsed, dried, cut length wise in half and stems removed.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 275 F.
- Toss kale with oil in large bowl.
- Sprinkle salt.
- Arrange leaves in single layer on 2 baking sheets.
- Bake until crisp, about 30 minutes for flat leaves and 33 minutes for wrinkled leaves.
- Transfer leaves to rack to cool.
- Wheat free
- Gluten free
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar free
- Vegitarian/ Vegan
- Beneficial for all Blood types
Epicurious.com – Bon Appetit/Feb. 2009 by Dan Barber