- 1/3 cup of coconut oil
- 2 tbsp aluminum free baking soda (Arm and hammer or Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/3 cup of arrowroot powder (or cornstarch)
- 10 – 15 drops of your choice of essential oil (optional)
- Mix everything together in a bowl (using the back of a spoon to help “cream” the mixture) until you’ve created a smooth paste.
- Store in an airtight container.
- A pea-sized amount rubbed into the arm pit should be sufficient.
- Do not apply deodorant directly after shaving as the abrasiveness of the baking soda may cause irritation.