Currently, Jason is a 4th year student with the Canadian College of Osteopathy. To further complement his present training, he is a Kinesiologist and Health & Fitness Practitioner. When working with people Jason’s approach is holistic in nature; he believes everything has the capacity to affect everything! His work is focused on finding and treating the root cause of pain and dysfunction.
Jason combines the principles and techniques of osteopathy along with functional exercise and nutritional & lifestyle guidance.
For complaints including:
• Back, neck and other joint pain
• Jaw pain and occlusion problems
• Headaches and migraines
• Issues stemming from Motor Vehicle Accidents
• Symptoms resulting from concussion
• Fatigue & Unresolved Pain
• Pregnancy related back pain, edema or swelling
• Digestive Health