- 2 cups (500 ml) blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- 2 1/2 cups (625 ml) almond flour
- 1/2 tsp (2ml) baking soda
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) sea salt
- 1 tsp (5ml) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2ml) pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) organic honey
- 3 free range eggs
- Heat over to 325 oF (160 oC). Line muffin pan with large baking cups.
- In a small saucepan, simmer the blueberries with the water until the berries release their juice and the mixture has thickened slightly. Let cool.
- Combine the almond flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Combine the blueberries, vanilla, honey, and eggs in another bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet and mix well.
- Evenly fill each making cup with the batter.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
This recipe was taken from “Everyday Grain Free Gourmet” by Jodi Bager and Jenny Lass. Great book to own!