- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup shelled seeds (Hemp)
- 2 tbsps carob powder
- 1/2 tsp slippery elm powder (optional)
- dash of rock salt
- 3 tbsp unpasteurized honey
- 1 tbsp water
- 3 tbsps almond butter
- 1/2 cup raw cocoa nibs (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- unsweetened fine coconut for rolling
Mix all ingredients together with your hands. It will be sticky. Roll into balls and roll in coconut. Refridgerate for a few hours until firm.
This receipe can be doubled or tripled or quadrupled!!! Enjoy!!