- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened finely shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup use powdered coconut sugar
- 1 cup + 2 Tbsp almond butter (or any nut butter)
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 4 1/2 oz dark chocolate
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut, and sweetener.
- Over medium-low heat melt 1 cup of almond butter and coconut oil.
- Once melted, add the almond butter to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Press the mixture into a 8″ x 8″ baking dish.
- Over medium-low heat melt 2 Tbsp of almond butter and the chocolate.
- Once melted, pour the chocolate over the almond butter mixture and smooth out the top for even coverage.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until the almond butter mixture has set. To reduce the amount of time for the almond butter mixture to set place the bars in the freezer until set.
- Cut into 12 even bars.
You can do without chocolate topping! Recipe taken from Holistically engineered